Welcome to the Palmetto College Campuses Tenure and Promotion Submission Point
The new process for electronic submission and transmission of tenure and promotion files has been designed to reduce the time and resources used to compile and evaluate tenure and promotion files.
The Palmetto College Campuses Faculty Manual governs all procedures, policies, and deadlines for the tenure and promotion process.
For technical support, please contact email@example.com.
For faculty tenure and promotion procedural questions, please contact Lisa Hammond (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For all other questions, contact Summer Yarborough (803-777-7695 or email@example.com)
Policy Documents (approved by the Palmetto College Campuses Faculty Senate)
- Overview of Electronic Submission of Tenure and Promotion Files
- Order of Electronic Submission of Tenure and Promotion Files
Support Documents for Internal Palmetto College Campuses T&P Participants
- Instructions for Candidates
- Instructions for Teaching Summary Writers
- Instructions for Administrators and T&P Chairs
- Summary of Reviewer Responsibilities Regarding Security
- Instructions for T&P Committee Anonymous Balloting
- Instructions for Updating Voting Forms
- Instructions for Merging Ballots into T&P Files
Support Documents for External Reviewers for Palmetto College Campuses T&P Candidates
Local Campus Tenure and Promotion Ballots
Handouts from Training Sessions for 2014-2015
If you were not able to attend one of the training sessions held on each of the local campuses this fall, please find below the handouts and PowerPoint presentation from the sessions. Most of the information you need is in the section on this webpage above, titled Support Documents for Internal
Palmetto College Campuses T&P Participants.
- PowerPoint Presentation from Training Sessions
- Summary of T&P Participant Responsibilities
- Support Contacts
Training Sessions for 2014-2015
If you are a faculty or administrator who will be voting on tenure and promotion files, please plan to attend one of these sessions. If you have not already received an invitation and wish to attend, please contact Summer Yarborough.
Overview for Administrators
Friday, 18 July 2014, 1:00-4:00 p.m.
1600 Hampton Street, Columbia, room 404U
Friday, 29 August 2014, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Anderson Computer Lab #219
Friday, 29 August 2014, 2:00-4:00 p.m.
1600 Hampton #404
Friday, 10 October 2014, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Friday, 10 October 2014, 2:00-4:00 p.m.
Hubbard Hall 206
Friday, 17 October 2014, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Walterboro Computer Lab 104