Welcome to the University of South Carolina's System Affairs Central Financial Aid Office Home Page. This page will provide you with information about financial aid at the Regional Campuses of the University of South Carolina.
|School Codes for the USC Regional Campuses|
|University of South Carolina Lancaster||003453|
|University of South Carolina Salkehatchie||003454|
|University of South Carolina Sumter||003426|
|University of South Carolina Union||004927|
- *NEW* - my.sc.edu is your gateway to VIP for the summer term and to Self Service Carolina for Fall 2013 and beyond. Fall 2013 seems like it’s far away, but we’ll keep reminding you. Keep on the lookout for more information as we get closer to registration. There is more information at: www.sc.edu/onecarolina
- *NEW * - IRS TAX RETURN TRANSCRIPT - Change in Verification Process
- The Office of Financial Aid can no longer accept personal copies of federal tax returns. A student whose FAFSA has been selected for verification MUST use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool on the FAFSA OR request a copy of a federal Tax Return Transcript from the IRS. The request can be made online at www.irs.gov or by calling 1-800-908-9946. We suggest that you make a copy for your records before submitting the transcript to the Office of Financial Aid.
- CLICK HERE for additional information about ordering a Tax Return Transcript from the IRS
Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress (FASAP)
Please review the revised FASAP policy for the Regional Campuses
Student Loan Exit Counseling
Federal government regulations require all Stafford and Direct Loan borrowers to complete exit loan counseling prior to graduation. Fall 2011 degree candidates must complete Exit Loan Counseling on the internet at http://www.nslds.ed.gov/nslds_SA/
Direct Loan Master Promissory Note – Required for all Direct Loan applicants. You must have your FAFSA PIN number available to use on the website.
Direct Loan Entrance Counseling – Required if you have never had a Stafford or Direct Loan at USC. You must have your FAFSA PIN number available to use on the website
- The 2013-2014 FAFSA will be available at www.fafsa.gov on January 1, 2013.