Since 1972, USC Fort Jackson has been a leader in offering special programs to military
personnel. Our programs are student-friendly and fully endorsed by the post command group. Program features include:
• up to six semester hours of credit every eight weeks
• classes meet at the Fort Jackson Education Center, just two evenings per week.
• some online classes are available.
• assistance of all transactions handled on-post
• full-time staff
• only a short distance from the comprehensive resources of the University’s flagship campus in
The USC Fort Jackson Program is designed for and awards Associate of Arts and Associate of Science degrees to active-duty military personnel (all branches), their family members, Department of Defense civilian employees, National Guard members, reservists, and veterans. Your military status gives you and your dependents special advantages, which makes this one opportunity that’s too good to miss.
For more information please contact our office.