Since 1972, USC Fort Jackson has been a leader in offering special programs to military
personnel. Our programs are student-friendly and fully endorsed by the post command group. Program features include:
• up to six semester hours of credit every eight weeks
• most classes meet at Fort Jackson, just two evenings per week, with occasional lunch-time and Saturday classes.
• some online classes are available.
• all transactions handled on-post—application, registration, and fee payment
• full-time staff
• only a short distance from the comprehensive resources of the University’s flagship campus in
The USC Fort Jackson Program is designed for and awards Associate of Arts and Associate of Science degrees to active-duty military personnel (all branches), their family members, Department of Defense civilian employees, National Guard members, reservists, and veterans. Your military status gives you and your dependents special advantages, which makes this one opportunity that’s too good to miss.
For more information please contact our office.