All Outlook Versions:
- How do I configure Outlook?
- How do I check my email off campus?
- How do I check my mailbox size?
- How do I move email to my Outlook archive?
- How do I display the Bcc box?
- How to create a distribution list from your contacts in Outlook
- How do I recall a message?
- How to instruct Outlook to close original messages after you respond to them
- How do I save a Distribution List?
All Outlook Versions (PDF)
- Archive Setup
- Division Distribution Groups
- Open a Shared Calendar
- Out of Office Auto Reply
- Sharing your Calendar
- Using Personal Address Books in a New Message
Outlook 2007 (PDF)
- Delegates and Permissions
- Finding Email Messages
- Using contacts in the "To" field
- Requesting Read Receipts
- Opening a Delegated/Resource Account on Outlook startup
- Sending from a Delegated Account
How do I configure Outlook?
Once your outlook archive is setup you can right click a file and click "Move to Folder" and then select "Archive Folders" from the selection.
I display the Bcc Box
To display the Bcc box:
1. Open a new e-mail message, and then click Options
2. On the Fields area, click Show Bcc.
- In the Sent Items folder, open the message you want to recall.
- On the Message tab, in the Actions group, click the Other Actions button, and then click Recall This Message.
- Select the option to delete unread copies of the message or to replace them with a new message, and then click OK.
*Recalling a message only works within the University's Exchange System.
On the Tools menu, click Options. On the Preferences tab, of the Options dialog box, click E-mail Options.
In the E-mail Options dialog box, select the Close original message on reply or forward check box, and then click OK twice.