What's your next step?
About PMP® Certification
Project Managers can distinguish themselves and validate their expertise by obtaining the globally recognized Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification through the prestigious Project Management Institute (PMI®).
Benefits of the PMP® Certificate
- Globally recognized certification
- Increased marketability
- Competitive salary opportunities
- Competency to lead and direct projects
PMP® Certificate Requirements
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education*
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education*
* Note that USC’s Project Management Certificate program provides the 35 hours of training required to take the PMP® certification exam.
For more information regarding the requirements and other important information please visit the Project Management Institute website.